Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here Comes The Sun


I can't tell you how nice it was to have that extra hour of sunlight after a long winter. Spring hasn't exactly sprung, but feeling the temperatures climb and the numbing cold finally relent just puts a huge smile on my face. Winter in NYC is tough (and this one wasn't even that bad), but Spring is just fantastic. I can hardly wait for April...only three more weeks. I hope they keep this early Daylights Savings Time for good - it makes a huge difference in people's overall mood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I actually enjoy the winter, that is always how I've been. It's always been my favorite season. I guess we all think differently (which is what makes the world all the more interesting!). But then again, I have never been to New York, I live out here in L.A., and you know how winters in Southern California are!

Somehow I would think Daylight Savings Time would affect people's mood in a negative way--- you're loosing one hour of sleep, and that tends to make some people kind of cranky. Maybe I am just a heavy sleeper while a good population may be light sleepers.

So it sounds like you enjoy spring the most Zach, so all I can say is enjoy it while it lasts, because I would not be suprised of another bizarre heat wave again this summer!

Seeing how your post was mentioning sunlight, I guess you would expect the obligatory Gremlins reference from me, but I'll spare you from my obsession this time, LOL!

Take Care,
J.D.

March 12, 2007 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home