Thursday, September 06, 2007

Let the Obsession Begin!


Football season begins tonight when the Colts battle the Saints at Indianapolis. Meanwhile, my beloved Seahawks take on the Bucs in Rainytown this Sunday(damn...still haven't been). I am predicting a 10-6 season for my Hawks in a surprisingly tough NFC West division. My squad tends to struggle early (even in 2005, when we were arguably the best team in football at 13-3, we started 2-2), so don't be surprised if they don't gel fully 'til Week 5 against the hated Steelers.

And on the seventh day, God rested...then, cracked open a cold one, leapt into the Barcalounger, and watched the Fox pregame with some newly created pals.

And it was good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracked open a cold one? Got me thirsty now, lol! Could use plenty of them in the current weather!

September 15, 2007 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home